At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the role
As our Store Manager at NK Stockholm you will play a key role in delivering a premium and enriching experience for each customer visiting the store. You will lead a high-performing team with an enthusiasm for fashion and preppy lifestyle. You appreciate the challenge of achieving top results and can deliver continuous improvement.
As a leader you coach and inspire your team members to outperform their targets and together take GANT to the next level. Together with your team you will be responsible for managing the store while reflecting GANT’s vision and goals. You will report to our Head of Retail Area.
- Desired start date 2021/06/01
- Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/05/18
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our digital learning platform: GANT Academy and our Sales and Service program. There will be international career opportunities for the right person. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
- Act as a role model to strengthen GANT’s customer service guidelines to the team and ensure top-class service
- Achieve sales targets and related KPI’s and meet short- and long-term goals for the store
- Recruit, train and develop team members, ensuring individuals have a clear understanding of GANT’s goals and objectives
- Lead and motivate the team each day
- Ensure constant team development through our learning platform, GANT Academy
- Ensure the store’s visual presentations and merchandising meets company standards
- Ensure everyone on the team is up-to-date with brand guidelines initiatives, the product assortment and features, and sustainability targets
- Drive store operations, such as the store environment and staff administration, and make sure retail policies and procedures are in line with company standards
- Genuine interest in people – both as customers and as colleagues
- Driven by sales and performance with a competitive spirit
- Experience of coaching and developing teams
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts
- Planning and time management skills to drive daily operations
- Experience of sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills, fluent in Swedish and English and preferably more languages
- Positive attitude and an ability to enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Experience of recruitment is an advantage
- And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/05/18 and let us know why you want to join GANT. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end-date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.