Do you dare to fail and never stop learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should never stop learning. If you are a passionate and innovative communications professional specialized in marketing automation and loyalty, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based E-commerce Team for GANT Sweden.
About the team
As a Loyalty Manager, you are a part of the Swedish E-commerce team, however this position is highly cross-functional. You will have the opportunity to work with many different departments and important stakeholders within GANT, both global and local. We are looking for someone that strives to create great collaborations between departments.
About the role
We are looking for a creative and community driven individual who loves data and is eager to grow and engage with the GANT community. You will be responsible for improving the customer experience in GANT’s digital and physical touch points in order to drive sales and increase brand loyalty. This position is responsible for developing our data driven customer experience and the personalization of all of our communication - building on insights that we gather from our data. You will work closely with the global CRM team and execute global initiatives locally. Together we work towards the vision of creating a world-class customer experience.
- Build, maintain and engage with our local GANT community.
- Be a key player in driving new CRM collaboration, partnerships and plan consumer events.
- Identify new opportunities to grow our customer base, including online and offline channels.
- Plan and execute local annual CRM activity plan, aligning with global CRM plan.
- Plan and set-up the marketing automation campaigns for web, email and mobile in Salesforce MarketingCloud.
- Responsible for creating engaging newsletter content.
- Set up and monitor local KPI’s.
- Monitor and track campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Manage regular data cleanses with global CRM team and suppliers.
- Ensure local consumer data is managed in compliance with regulations, in cooperation with Global CRM team.
- Identify and define new target groups within our database and set communication strategies to increase engagement and sales for these groups.
- A person in this position should be highly analytical, agile and solution-oriented in nature, as well as able to think outside of the box.
- 3 – 5 years of experience within marketing automation, content management, loyalty management, digital marketing or similar at a fast-paced company.
- Experience working with business-critical CRM development, preferably with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud as an email system.
- Has experience of setting up automated, multi-channel communication and has a good understanding of digital channels and the digital consumer journey.
- Creative and community driven.
- You are structured and appreciate to work independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- It is a plus if you have Retail background.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2019/10/28. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.