At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
We are now looking for a Business Controller to join our North Finance team at the headquarter in Stockholm. If you are passionate about business insights, analysis and business development this is a great opportunity to join our North Business Control team.
About the role
As our Business Controller, you will be a part of the North Finance Team and support our Nordic business with analysis to ensure better decision-making and business development. You will have the chance to work with a broad interface against all functions in the organization. Today the North team consists of a Business Control team, a Reporting & Accounting team, Process Owner and Financial Director, located in both Stockholm and London. This role will report to the Head of Business Control North (located in Stockholm) and will be located at the office in HQ Stockholm.
- Perform and share sales analyses by product, category, channel and markets
- Perform and share margin analysis
- Prepare and distribute cost follow up reports to all cost center owners
- Responsible for full P&L and detailed sales budgeting and to support Nordic Finance Team in all tasks regarding Budget and Forecast
- Work closely with the regional and local management to interpret information, finds opportunities and identify risks
- Build financial business understanding in the organization
- Prepare and submit group reporting on time and in line with group instructions
- Prepare financial performance presentations for regional and local management
- Support and partner with wholesale, retail and e-com management to do consumer analysis and build consumer understanding
We believe that you are a true team player that likes to get things done. You are organized, structured and detail oriented. You have the ability to plan and prioritize, and work in a dynamic environment and quickly be able to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Knowledge requirements: Business Control, Finance Business Processes, Accounting, Stakeholder management. Tax, VAT, GAAP is meriting.
- Educational level: University degree or equivalent
- Past experience: 1-4 years preferably in an international environment. Retail experience is meriting.
- System skills: Excel & PPT. Experience from SAP, Qlikview and Tagetik is meriting.
- Language skills: Fluent in both Swedish & English
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2023/10/08. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following #GANT
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.