At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
Working with the store team in Barkarby you will be responsible for managing the store while reflecting GANT’s vision and goals. As a Store Manager you will coach and inspire your team members to outperform their targets and together take GANT to the next level. You will report to the Retail Area Manager. This is a temporary position during a parental leave until end of 2021.
- Act as a role model to strengthen GANT’s customer service guidelines to the team and ensure top-class service
- Achieve sales targets, related KPIs and meet short- and long-term goals for the store
- Drive store operations, such as the store environment and staff administration, and make sure retail policies and procedures are in line with company standards
- Recruit, train and develop your team members
- Lead and motivate the team each day, communicating a clear understanding of GANT’s goals and objectives
- Ensure constant team development through our learning platform, GANT Academy
- Ensure the store’s visual presentations and merchandising meets company standards
- Ensure everyone on the team is up-to-date with brand guidelines initiatives, the product assortment and features, and sustainability targets
- Genuine interest in people – both as customers and as colleagues
- Driven by sales and performance with a competitive spirit
- Experience of coaching and developing a large group of team members
- Passion for fashion and lifestyle concepts
- Planning and time management skills to drive daily operations
- Experience of high sales and customer service
- Experience working with high stock levels
- Outlet experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, fluent in Swedish and English and preferably more languages
- Positive attitude and an ability to enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Experience of recruitment is an advantage
- And, of course, you love GANT and our products!
To bring value to our teams we welcome diversity regardless of background.
What we offer
A career at GANT demands a results-oriented mindset plus creativity and ambition. Those who have the right attitude will be given opportunities for personal development and internal promotion. We provide you with development tools and expertise through our learning platform: GANT Academy and Sales and Service program. There will be international career opportunities for the right person. Your time at GANT can be for a lifetime or just one of the best experiences of your career!
Missing some of the skills?
Do you feel a passion for the role but don’t have all the skills listed? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder and learning new abilities. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills you could bring from your previous experience.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2021/01/31. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end-date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.